Mountains and lakes, Mozart and Strauss, Wiener schnitzel and Sachertorte: Austria is known for these and much more. Less known is that the Austrian finance market offers significant advantages for Private Banking. The strengths of the Austria financial market are:
1. Strict regulation and on-going control
- The Banking Centre Austria is strictly regulated and continuously controlled by the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA) and the Austrian National Bank (OeNB).
2. High degree of political and economic stability
- Austria is a member of the EU and possesses an AAA-Rating, ensuring a high degree of political and economic stability.
3. Stable legal and tax framework